Leicester City are the closest to the Epl title and the most difficult thing for them to do now is to lose the premier league title. It is possible for them to win the league by weekend, it is also possible for them to wait till last day of match.
Their weekend away match against Manchester United will determine how soon they are likely to be crowned champions of England Sports Intelligence looks at the possible, 3 easiest and fastest means as well as 5 slowest and most difficult way for them to win the title.
3 EASIEST AND FASTEST WAYS FOR LEICESTER CITY TO WIN THE TITLE
- Beat Manchester United on Sunday will automatically give them the title irrespective of outcome of result of Tottenham;
- Lose to Manchester United on Sunday while Tottenham also lose to Chelsea on Monday will also make them champions;
- Draw with Manchester United on Sunday, while Tottenham either draw or lose to Chelsea on Monday
5 MOST DIFFICULT AND SLOWEST WAYS FOR LEICESTER CITY TO WIN THE EPL TITLE
- Lose against Manchester United on Sunday and lose two other remaining matches, while Tottenham win their first two and lose their last match on final day, it will end at Leicester-76, Tottenham-75;
- Draw Manchester United and the remaining two matches while Tottenham win all their remaining three matches, it will end at Leicester-79, Tottenham-78;
- Lose next two matches and win the last match while Tottenham win the remaining three matches, it will end at Leicester-79, Tottenham-78;
- Draw the next two matches and lose last match on final day while Tottenham win their next two matches and either lose or draw on last day of match, Leicester-78, Tottenham-75/76
- Lose all her remaining three matches, while Tottenham also lose her remaining three matches, table will be Leicester-76, Tottenham-69;