- Barcelona are through to the knock out stage finishing top after mauling Celtic in Scotland, City scale through despite 1-1 draw in Germany
- Atletico Madrid finish top of group with 2-0 defeat of PSV ahead of Bayern who failed to win in Russia and got a surprise defeat in the hands of Rostov
- Besiktas got a thrilling 0-3 lead come back against Benfica, denying them an opportunity to scale through while both parties will have to wait till final day to know fate
- Napoli fails to secure maximum point against Dynamo and will also have to wait till final day to know fate after playing a goalless draw at home
- PSG gets a vital 2-2 away draw against Arsenal to move to the top of the table despite tie on points with Gunners, but both teams will have to wait till final date to ascertain who will finish top of group.
Discussion about this post